Welcome to your Chaos to Calm organizing makeover program
I’m thrilled you are here and wanted to share a few helpful things to get you ready!
Hi from me!
This video sets the tone for my program, shares specifics of what we’ll do each week, and gives ways you can get the most out of our time together. Most of the videos in the program will be super short – this one is a bit longer … 9 minutes, but think it’s really good to watch to get you ready!
Get Started NOW!
This is an easy (and quite therapeutic, for me at least!) exercise to get you in the (getting organized) mood.
Organizing Tools to have on hand
- A folder or binder to keep notes, etc. in. It may be helpful to have 3 tabs – one for each week. (A really fab one can make it more fun – but as long as you keep your stuff together – that’s what’s important!)
- Or… if you take digital notes, a place to keep track of everything in one place in your virtual world.
- IDEA: If using a binder, you can continue to use and customize as your Home book – great way to manage your home (more on this at the end of the program)
- Chaos to Calm NOTES TEMPLATE: You can use this template for taking notes on various things we’ll cover. TIP: Print several and have on hand when working through program.
- Clipboard: I love my clipboard. I’ll use it for current project stuff (like the Love & Not So Much exercise, above + more … we’ll share “more” in Week 2)
- TIME: block out time on your calendar for – if you don’t have a calendar / or don’t use it… that’s okay – we’ll get to that in Week 2!
- FOCUS: whether this be a DO NOT DISTURB sign to hang on door OR headphones with white noise – Simple Noise app is my personal favorite. When my kids see me wearing them, they know – emergency interruptions ONLY!
Again, please email me with any questions, technical issues … or even good ideas to share (LOVE learning new stuff from y’all!). angela @ AngelaHarrisDesign.com is where to find me.
EXTRA: I don’t want to add extra work … however, if you’d like, I’d LOVE to hear more about your specific organizing challenges. You can email them to me, take this quick survey or both.
We’ll officially kick it off with Module One – delivered to your inbox Monday!
All the best,