Have you ever thought to yourself, “I’m a mess. And life feels so out of control!”
Do these scenarios sound familiar?
- The thought of back-to-school craziness creeping into your thoughts makes you tense
- You had good intentions… “This summer, I’m going to get organized.” But now that it’s half way over, you’re thinking, “That’s what I say every summer. What makes this one any different?”
- More days than not you feel RUSHED – UNPREPARED – OVERWHELMED – DISORGANIZED – FRAZZLED …
If you can relate, THIS may be just the SOLUTION you’re hoping for. If you want to start the fall feeling in control, prepared, relaxed, and organized, I have good news.
But first, let me assure you, I can relate to those feelings. I used to…
- think as I rushed out the door, “I know I’m forgetting something…”
- feel already behind before even getting out of bed in the morning
- see others who look like they have it together and wonder, “Why can’t I be more like that?”
Fed up with feeling frazzled, I was determined to somehow gain control. Through trial and error + my organizing training + client work + more, I discovered three things that changed everything. And I’ve created a program where I can personally share it with you and help you infuse it into your own life.
In this brand new program, I will share the THREE THINGS that took me from FRAZZLED to (on most days!) ON TOP OF IT.
If YOU are feeling overwhelmed, I guarantee these three things can shift you from feeling all over the place to much more calm and organized.
If you’re running around feeling flustered, using what you’ll learn in this program will help your HOME + LIFE run smoother. Guaranteed.
Once you begin incorporating these three things into your life, you’ll also:
- save money + just as valuable… save time
- reduce clutter
- help your kids build these invaluable skills into their own lives
- start each day feeling much more in control
- go to sleep at night feeling more at peace
I’m thrilled to announce my virtual course:
CHAOS to CALM Organizing Makeover
a 3-week program to help you go from crazy to in control (just in time for fall!)
Each week, Chaos to Calm program material will be delivered straight to your inbox. (You’ll work through in the comfort of your own – soon to be more organized – home!)
You’ll receive short videos, templates and checklists to help you make the biggest impact with minimal work. And I’ll show you how to work it in different ways so that whether you incorporate a small part each week – or go deeper – you will absolutely experience change.
WEEK ONE: SET the foundation (released 7/29/13)
WEEK TWO: KEY to organizing success: CRUCIAL! (released 8/5/13)
WEEK THREE: Getting – and staying – ON TOP of (released 8/12/13)
Each easy-to-follow weekly Chaos to Calm modules will include:
- Videos: visual how-to’s for putting that week’s material into play
- Templates: created and personally used by me
- Time + $ Quick Tips: easy ideas that’ll save you time + money
- Bottom Line: for those wanting big change with minimal effort
- Go Deeper: ways to take it to another level
- Kid Friendly: content-related organizing ideas for those with kids (helping you help your children learn these priceless skills)
- Resources: helpful finds to assist your organizing efforts
- Q&A: when feeling stuck or simply have question…
Risk Free Guarantee
It’s my goal to inform and inspire you to take action and make lasting changes. Not only will I be sharing with you strategies that have worked for me, I’ll be encouraging you to share your questions, challenges – and even YOUR good ideas.
I want you to feel great about your decision to invest in yourself. If the Chaos to Calm program doesn’t work for you, email me your struggles within 30 days of the program start date, and if I can’t help you solve them, I’ll refund your entire investment.
SO… if you are ready to begin the fall in a much calmer and in-control state, sign up now!
OPTION #1: Chaos to Calm Organizing Makeover Program:
Introductory price: $49
OPTION #2: Chaos to Calm program + THREE personal 45-minute phone sessions to help you personally tackle your biggest organizing challenges:
OPTION #3: Chaos to Calm program + THE ULTIMATE personal organizing experience: Customized for you. Transforming the way your home or business runs.
- The Chaos to Calm program alone can transform the way your home or business runs. If you commit to and work it each week – I guarantee you’ll see incredible results. The Ultimate package is for those wanting a complete overhaul.
- Clients outside of Jacksonville, Florida… traveling expenses extra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this just for moms with school-age kids?
Absolutely not. Anyone who can relate to the scenarios at the top of this page, can benefit from my Chaos to Calm program. There will be a kid-friendly section each week that’ll help parents (or grandparents) take what they are learning and share that invaluable skill with their children. But the big focus will be on tackling the overall overwhelm.
I don’t have enough time as it is! How will I be able to do this?
I do understand and appreciate how valuable your time is. That’s why – whether it’s a program or a blog post – I strive to provide what I think will be most helpful in a streamlined, easy to follow way. Each week’s material will include a “BOTTOM LINE” for those needing a quick to-the-point summary. And for those wanting more, I’ll have “GO DEEPER” parts. And you’ll have access to it through the end of this year. So no need to worry if you fall behind!
I’m not very tech savvy. Will I have trouble accessing and using the materials for the Chaos to Calm program? I’m not even sure how to pay using PayPal!
Great question! (This one actually came from my mom but know there are many others that may be wondering the same thing : ) Each week’s material will be delivered right to your inbox. From your computer and even devices such as iPhone and iPad, you’ll be able to just click on each video or template link.
As far as paying with PayPal, if you don’t have an account you can just use as a “guest.” It’s a safe, widely used way to pay using your credit card.
Anytime you run into any trouble, just email me and I’ll help you out.
I’ve tried so many times to get organized and nothing has worked.
If you’re like many people I know (including yours truly), you’ve tried lots of things – from a product that’ll finally keep everything together – to a Get Organized project on Pinterest that inspired you. But didn’t work.
There are no perfect systems or solutions. But what I’ll be sharing in Chaos to Calm has made a HUGE difference in my own life, and if you’re feeling overwhelmed and you work through this program, I truly believe it can make a big impact. What you’ll be learning are not all “quick fixes” but will lay groundwork for a lifetime of more organized living. There are some things you’ll learn, however, that’ll give immediate gratification.
(But I DO want you to feel completely comfortable – see the “Risk Free Guarantee” section, above.)
Other questions? Feel free to ask me at Angela @ AngelaHarrisDesign . com.
Hope you’ll join me as we create a more calm (more fabulous!) environment!
All the best,