With summer halfway over, I’m sure you’ve seen more than enough summer getaways and soirees in your social feeds.
If you’re tired of watching the “perfect” lives of celebrities, celebrity wannabes and friends, I have just the thing for you. Follow me on Instagram for some real-life stuff that goes on behind the scenes in my life.
My Instagram Stories: Nothing too personal (typically!) but I’ll share stuff that shows what it’s really like behind closed doors:
- organizing at home + work + life ideas (Are you wasting prime real estate? I was! You’ll see how I fixed it in video, below.)
- building a business (as any other full time, part time, new or established entrepreneur knows – growing a business is not easy!)
- getting healthy (still working on that meal prep / planning thing – shared a great find yesterday!)
- my cats (can’t help it – they’re right there. All. of. the. time.)
- Plus, whatever else I’m in the mood to share.
Here’s a glimpse:
You’ll notice that YourLifeOrganizer needs to hire her own organizer some days! And I may have to do a makeup tutorial or two to show that I actually do lovvvvve makeup when going out, despite the looks you see in the video, above.
I’m loving Instagram because it’s visual, quick, and shareable – love sharing my favorite (organizing + more) finds.
And thanks to Instagram stories needing to be recorded right then and there, they aren’t conducive to staging which takes off the pressure to be perfect…
And speaking of perfect, I promise I won’t be sharing too many of my perfectly exotic travels and vacation homes! (Unfortunately.)
I’d love to have you join me: MY INSTAGRAM PAGE